Capturing the Artistry and Significance of Handmade Knives
The COVID-19 Virus has changed and dramatically limited our world: No shows to attend, fewer person-to-person opportunities to SELL your work. I get it.
We are ready to serve you by saving costs.
No one needs a handmade knife, they have to *want* it.
It is this philosophy that has helped me create a style and display method that is superior to many single, individual images. The composition shot allows the casual viewer to scroll around the image making comparisons and taking in new information. The single sideview displays dramatically and uncluttered.
There will ALWAYS be an important place for still photography.
My images are shared WORLDWIDE. YOUR work gets *seen* WORLDWIDE!
USA, Europe, Australia, Middle and Far East, even Russia.
Social Media ROCKS !
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube. *Everyone* is watching.
Print Magazines Worldwide!
Blade, Knife, Knives Illustrated, Knives Annual, Excaliber, La Passion de Couteax, Messer, Australian Knife, coffee table books and even more.
What We Offer
Portfolio Images – Makers
Portfolio Images – Collectors
- Photo Print and Digital Display (Most knives are locked away. One can openly show and ENJOY their collections visually with pictures.)
- Resale (This reason alone can earn MUCH more than the cost of the image.)
- Promoting a knifemaker’s work, will help their long-term sustainability, including the aftermarket.
- Insurance records.
Dealers + Sales Images
- Thumbs (120-250 pixels wide)
- Medium (500-900 pixels wide)
- Large (900-1500 pixels wide)
- All images provided can have an included dealer’s watermark.
- These lower-cost shots do NOT include hi-res images, prints, or submissions.
- CALL or EMAIL to discuss rewarding pricing options tailored for your needs and my workload.